- Students admitted to Bronte College are required to pay all fees in advance as per the fee schedule.
- When the student has acquired Student Visa approval from the Canadian Immigration Authority, no refund of tuition fees will be granted.
- When a new student is unable to obtain a valid student visa or passport to enter Canada to study at Bronte College, he or she will receive a refund of the tuition fee less a CAD$200.00 administrative fee. To request a refund, the student must return all original Bronte College documents and the original rejection letter from the appropriate government authorities.
- When a student has been granted a study permit by the Canadian Immigration Authority but decides not to come to Bronte College; no refund will be issued in this case.
- Where a student is removed by Bronte College as a result of a disciplinary action, unused tuition fees will not be refunded.
- If a student withdraws from Bronte College, unused tuition fees will not be refunded.
- Students who require additional courses beyond the initial payment (of six or eight courses) or wish to upgrade or retake a course are required to pay the additional fee in advance.
- Where a student drops a course, with the Principal’s approval, before the course drop deadline for the semester, the tuition fee for the course will be credited to a later semester. No tuition fee will be refunded. Where a student drops a course after the course drop deadline, the full tuition fee for the course will be charged. A course drop form must be completed by the student and approved by the Principal.
- International students admitted to Bronte College are required to pay all residence fees prior to the commencement of the school term in advance as per the fee schedule.
- Residence fees are charged by the semester. If a student withdraws from Bronte College at any point during the semester, unused residence fees will not be refunded.
- When a student is expelled from the residence as a result of a disciplinary action, residence fees will not be refunded.
- Students are required to stay in accommodations arranged by Bronte College. Single rooms in the school residence are reserved according to the date on the Official Letter of Acceptance. Minors are given priority in room assignment.
- Shared residence accommodations and/or Homestay may be assigned if single rooms are not available.
- When an international student is unable to obtain a valid student visa or passport to enter Canada and study at Bronte College, the residence fee will be refunded in full.
- Students who have graduated from Bronte College may apply to stay in residence. The same fees and regulations apply.
For international payments Bronte College has partnered with PayMyTuition by MTFX. PayMyTuition is simple and easy to use. Simply choose your preferred payment method – bank transfer or credit card – and receive detailed instructions.
Follow the step by step instructions to begin your transfer. Please ensure to make your payment before the transfer date. To make a payment to Bronte College click here.
Additional Information on PayMyTuition by MTFX:
Kindly wire funds directly to the school’s account and please add CAD 20$ for the bank surcharge. The banking information is as follows:
c/o Bank of Montreal
6605 Hurontario Street, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L5T 0A4
Account No. 1028-098
Transit No. 38582
Swift Code: BOFMCAM2
Please drop-off a Bank Draft or Cheque, in person, at the Business Office payable to Bronte College.