- Students are required to pay all fees at least 2 weeks in advance as per the fee schedule. Cancellations made after May 1st of the registering year are subject to a CAD $200.00 administrative fee. No refunds will be given after May 31st of the registering year.
- Refunds will not be granted:
- After the student has acquired Visa approval from the Canadian Immigration Authority.
- If the student is removed by Bronte College as a result of a disciplinary action. Furthermore, any fees associated with changing a flight ticket or purchasing a new ticket due to the removal will be the sole responsibility of the student and/or family.
- If the student withdraws from Bronte College.
- Students unable to obtain a valid student visa or passport to enter Canada to study at Bronte College will receive a refund of the fees paid, less a CAD $200.00 administrative fee. To request a refund, the student must contact the Admissions Office and arrange to return all original Bronte College documents, as well as the original rejection letter from the appropriate government authorities.
For international payments Bronte College has partnered with PayMyTuition by MTFX. PayMyTuition is simple and easy to use. Simply choose your preferred payment method – bank transfer or credit card – and receive detailed instructions.
Follow the step by step instructions to begin your transfer. Please ensure to make your payment before the transfer date. To make a payment to Bronte College click here
Additional Information on PayMyTuition by MTFX:
Kindly wire funds directly to the school’s account and please add CAD 20$ for the bank surcharge. The banking information is as follows:
c/o Bank of Montreal
6605 Hurontario Street, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L5T 0A4
Account No. 1028-098
Transit No. 38582
Swift Code: BOFMCAM2
Please drop-off a Bank Draft or Cheque, in person, at the Business Office payable to Bronte College.