Back to School Guidelines
September 14, 2020
- All students, regardless of where they are travelling from, are required to complete a 14-day quarantine.
- Face masks are mandatory for all staff and students in public areas. This includes hallways, classrooms, washrooms, cafeteria and the front foyer.
- Any person entering the building is required to wear a face mask, sanitize their hands and have their temperature taken by the Front Desk.
- Enhancements have been made to the school building to ensure the safety of students and staff. Plexiglass barriers have been installed where appropriate and non-essential seating has been removed from the front foyer. HEPA air filters have been installed in each classroom and Step N Pull touchless bathroom doors have been added.
- Class sizes have been reduced to emphasize physical distancing and teachers have been provided with additional face shields to minimize contact with students.
- Bronte College has increased the daily cleaning schedules of the school building and added additional sanitization stations around campus for student convenience. Students and staff will be reminded to sanitize frequently via COVID-19 safety signs hung in the school.
- Hallways will be one-way with signage posted on the floor indicating the direction.
- Parents and visitors will not be permitted in the campus at this time.
Bronte College is working to ensure the health and safety of all staff and students by meeting and exceeding provincial guidelines.
- Academic News (11)
- Blog Post (2)
- Bronte Sports (4)
- Events at Bronte (20)
- Newsletter (26)
- Residence News (4)
- Uncategorised (6)