|Grade 9, 10 or 11 (eight courses per grade)||$21,760.00|
|Grade 12/Pre-University/AP+ (six courses)||$18,600.00|
|Grade 12 Express Program (December – June)++||$19,200.00|
|English Language Support (110 hours)||$3,250.00|
|IB Diploma Programme (DP) Fees+++|
|Grade 11 IB Diploma Programme (DP I)||$22,000.00|
|Grade 12 IB Diploma Programme (DP II)||$23,500.00|
|Campus Life Fees (meal plan included)++++|
|Single Room (fall & winter semester)||$19,500.00|
|Double Room (fall & winter semester)||$18,000.00|
|Quad Room (fall & winter semester)||$17,000.00|
|Summer (per month) July, August||$1,950.00|
|Bronte College Supervised Homestay Fees (fall & winter semester)++++|
– Includes breakfast + dinner by host family, Hot Lunch Program + bussing
|Annual School Registration Fee||$2,500.00|
|Health Insurance for International Students (12 months)||$650.00|
|Notarized Custodianship Declaration***||$300.00|
|The Campus Life Program (under the age of 17 years old)****||$1,100.00/semester|
|Hot Lunch Program (optional for students NOT in the dormitory or homestay)||$1,250.00/semester|
|School Security Deposit||$1,500.00|
|Accommodation Security Deposit||$1,000.00|
All fees are in Canadian dollars. All fees are subject to change without prior notice. No refund of fees if students withdraw from or are expelled from school and/or the dormitory.
AP: Advanced Placement
IB: International Baccalaureate
+ AP exam fees not included. Exam fees are set by the College Board and subject to change without notice. AP exam fees are payable to Bronte College; $140 per exam for Bronte students (2022-2023)
++ Academically strong students may qualify for the Grade 12 Express Program and will take six courses (Grade 12/Pre-University/AP) in six months.
+++ Grade 11 Math is a prerequisite for the IB program; students without this prerequisite will be required to take the course at an additional cost. Students missing OSSD compulsory credit(s) may be required to take the course(s) at an additional cost. IB tuition fees are course fees charged by Bronte; IB fees (registration and subject fees) are not included in the IB tuition fees. IB fees are set by the IBO and subject to change without notice. IB fees are payable to Bronte College; approximately $450 for DP I and $950 for DP II (2022-2023)
++++ Dates to follow the Campus Life policy and academic school calendar
* Uniform packages fees will be sent to students upon acceptance.
** Non-refundable application fee must accompany the application form.
*** Custodianship: Students who are under the age of 18 years will be issues a Custodianship Consent Form. This must be completed and signed by a parent or legal guardian, and returned to the school prior to being issued a Letter of Acceptance. The Notarized Custodianship Declaration fee is non-refundable.
**** Campus Life activities, supervised study sessions and most trips included.
***** Deposits are refundable (less any damage deductions) upon graduation.
- New students admitted to Bronte College and returning students are required to pay all fees in advance as per the Fee Schedule and agreed Payment Option. The obligation to pay all fees is unconditional.
- When a student has acquired Student Visa or Study Permit approval from the Canadian Immigration Authority, no refund of fees paid will be granted.
- When a student is unable to obtain a valid student Visa or Study Permit to enter Canada to study at Bronte College, he or she will receive a refund of the fees paid less a CAD$350.00 administrative fee, the application fee and Notarized Custodianship Declaration fee. To request a refund, the student must return all original Bronte College documents and the original rejection letter from the appropriate government authorities.
- When a student has been admitted to Bronte College who does not require a Student Visa or Study Permit or is a returning student and: a.) withdraws the admittance at least three (3) months prior to the admitted month, fees paid will be refundable less a CAD$350.00 administrative fee, the application fee, Notarized Custodianship Declaration fee and the Annual School Registration fee. b.) withdraws the admittance less than three (3) months prior to the admitted month, 50% of all fees are due and payable and will not be refunded. c.) withdraws at any time after the start of the admitted month, the parents or guardians or student are liable for payment of all fees and will not be refunded.
- If a student is removed by Bronte College as a result of disciplinary action or the student withdraws or the student is absent from Bronte College for any reason, the parents or guardians or student are liable for payment of the full tuition and accommodation fees. The obligation to pay all fees is unconditional. Annual School Registration, Health Insurance, Application Fee, Notarized Custodianship Declaration, Uniform and the Campus Life Program fees are non-refundable. Deposits are refundable less any deductions upon the student’s graduation or leave from Bronte College.
- Students who require additional courses beyond the initial payment or wish to upgrade or retake a course are required to pay the additional tuition fee in advance.
- Where a student drops a course, with the Principal’s approval, before the course drop deadline for the semester, the tuition fee for the course will be credited to a later semester. No tuition fee will be refunded. Where a student drops a course after the course drop deadline, the full tuition fee for the course will be charged. The course drop procedure must be completed by the student and approved by the Principal.
- International students are required to stay in accommodations arranged by Bronte College for the duration of their studies. Accommodation preferences are reserved according to the date the accommodation fees are received. Minors are given priority in accommodation assignment.
For international payments Bronte College has partnered with PayMyTuition by MTFX. PayMyTuition is simple and easy to use. Simply choose your preferred payment method – bank transfer or credit card – and receive detailed instructions.
Follow the step by step instructions to begin your transfer. Please ensure to make your payment before the transfer date. To make a payment to Bronte College click here.
Additional Information on PayMyTuition by MTFX:
Kindly wire funds directly to the school’s account and please add CAD 20$ for the bank surcharge. The banking information is as follows:
c/o Bank of Montreal
6605 Hurontario Street, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L5T 0A4
Account No. 1028-098
Transit No. 38582
Swift Code: BOFMCAM2
Please drop-off a Bank Draft or Cheque, in person, at the Business Office payable to Bronte College.
You can conveniently pay your application fee online by credit card by clicking on this button here:
Note: You will be taken to another secure page to make payment.