HIGH SCHOOL FEE SCHEDULE
|Secondary School Program
|Grades 9 – 11
|Boarding Single Room**||$22,600||$22,600|
|Annual School Registration||$2,500||$2,500|
* If required, an ESL course can be included as one of the 8 courses for the additional fee of $625
** Double and Quad room options available
Bronte College Supervised Homestay Fees (fall and winter semester) Homestay accommodation $16,500 (Includes breakfast and dinner by host family, and Hot Lunch Program)
|One Time Fees|
|Custodian Documentation (for students, age 17 and under)**||$300|
|Sundry Account (balance refundable)***||$1,500|
|Security Deposit (refundable less damages)****||$1,100/semester|
|Campus Life Program (for boarding students, age 16 and under)†||$1,100/semester|
No refund of fees if students withdraw from or are expelled from school and/or dormitory.
Students interested in the Grade 12 Express Program or the Advanced Placement program should contact Admissions for further information.
Uniform package fees will be sent to students upon acceptance.
* The non-refundable application fee must accompany the application form.
** Custodianship: Students who are under the age of 18 years will be issued a Custodianship Consent Form. This must be completed and signed by a parent or legal guardian and returned to the school prior to being issued a Letter of Acceptance. The Notarized Custodianship Declaration fee is non-refundable.
*** Sundry account is used to pay for additional school items and events.
**** The balance of the Sundry Account and the Security Deposit are refundable (less any damage deductions) upon graduation.
† The Campus Life program includes supervised study sessions and most trips.
- New students admitted to Bronte College and returning students are required to pay all fees in advance as per the Fee Schedule and agreed Payment Option. The obligation to pay all fees is unconditional.
- When a student has acquired Student Visa or Study Permit approval from the Canadian Immigration Authority, no refund of fees paid will be granted.
- When a student is unable to obtain a valid student Visa or Study Permit to enter Canada to study at Bronte College, he or she will receive a refund of the fees paid less a CAD$350.00 administrative fee, the application fee and Notarized Custodianship Declaration fee. To request a refund, the student must return all original Bronte College documents and the original rejection letter from the appropriate government authorities.
- When a student has been admitted to Bronte College who does not require a Student Visa or Study Permit or is a returning student and: a.) withdraws the admittance at least three (3) months prior to the admitted month, fees paid will be refundable less a CAD$350.00 administrative fee, the application fee, Notarized Custodianship Declaration fee and the Annual School Registration fee. b.) withdraws the admittance less than three (3) months prior to the admitted month, 50% of all fees are due and payable and will not be refunded. c.) withdraws at any time after the start of the admitted month, the parents or guardians or student are liable for payment of all fees and will not be refunded.
- If a student is removed by Bronte College as a result of disciplinary action or the student withdraws or the student is absent from Bronte College for any reason, the parents or guardians or student are liable for payment of the full tuition and accommodation fees. The obligation to pay all fees is unconditional. Annual School Registration, Health Insurance, Application Fee, Notarized Custodianship Declaration, Uniform and the Campus Life Program fees are non-refundable. Deposits are refundable less any deductions upon the student’s graduation or leave from Bronte College.
- Students who require additional courses beyond the initial payment or wish to upgrade or retake a course are required to pay the additional tuition fee in advance.
- Where a student drops a course, with the Principal’s approval, before the course drop deadline for the semester, the tuition fee for the course will be credited to a later semester. No tuition fee will be refunded. Where a student drops a course after the course drop deadline, the full tuition fee for the course will be charged. The course drop procedure must be completed by the student and approved by the Principal.
- International students are required to stay in accommodations arranged by Bronte College for the duration of their studies. Accommodation preferences are reserved according to the date the accommodation fees are received. Minors are given priority in accommodation assignment.
Bronte College has partnered with Flywire to simplify international fee payments. Flywire offers a secure global payment network with multiple payment options including bank transfers, credit cards, and e-wallets, usually in your home currency for most countries. To initiate the payment process, please click here.
Additional Information on Flywire:
Kindly wire funds directly to the school’s account and please add CAD 20$ for the bank surcharge. The banking information is as follows:
Bronte College Beneficiary Address:
88 Bronte College Court, Mississauga, ON, L5B 1M9
Bank of Montreal
Suite 100, 6605 Hurontario Street, Mississauga, Ontario, L5T 0A4, Canada
Account No. 1028-098
Transit No. 38582
9 Digit Routing No. 000138582
Swift Code: BOFMCAM2
Please drop-off a Bank Draft or Cheque, in person, at the Business Office payable to Bronte College.
You can conveniently pay your application fee online by credit card by clicking on this button here:
Note: You will be taken to another secure page to make payment.
Submit payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly ensure to include the student’s name and their student number in the message section