When can I attend summer camp in 2019?
We have three sessions for Summer 2019.
|Start Dates||[A] July 10, 2019||[B] July 17, 2019||[C] July 24, 2019|
|Arriving Dates||July 9, 2019||July 16, 2019||July 23, 2019|
|3-Week Departure Date||July 30, 2019||August 6, 2019||August 13, 2019|
|4-Week Departure Date||August 6, 2019||August 13, 2019||August 20, 2019|
Note: You may choose either a 3- or 4-week session for each of the above start dates. Camp session availability is subject to change without prior notice. Extended stay and/or early arrival will be subject to additional fees. Duration of 4 week camp is 29 days (28 days + 1 day arrival) and 3 week camp is 22 days (21 days + 1 day arrival).
How much does Summer Camp cost?
(English Language Camp and Math & Science Camp)
3 weeks – CAD $4,550.00
4 weeks – CAD $5,550.00
Note: All fees are subject to change without prior notice.
What IS included in Summer Camp?
- Accommodation in our Residence
- All nutritious meals
- Entrance fees & transportation to all trips
- Course fees (including books)
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- Medical insurance
- Registration fee (non-refundable)
- Custodianship letter
- Three (3) Bronte Summer camp T-shirts
- Completion certificate
- Class supplies (pencils, pens, etc)
- Laundry detergent
What is NOT included in Summer Camp?
- Airline ticket and airport taxes
- Shopping and spending money
- Toiletries (clothing, towels, toothbrushes, etc)
What can I expect to learn in Summer Camp?
Our Summer Camps include formal in-class teaching, hands-on experiments and activities that apply the formal coursework, as well as engaging school trips.
Is there specific course material that you cover in the Math & Science Camp?
Yes. The following topics are covered:
- Chemical Reactions
- Making Slime and non-Newtonian Fluids
- Properties of Light
- The Human Body
- Environmental Science
- Food Science
- Physics of Flight, Fluids, Motion
- Math Riddles and Contests
- Inquiry labs
- The Scientific Method and Myths
- Psychology – How the Brain Works
How many hours per week of classroom instruction is included?
Students will receive between 12 to 15 hours of classroom instruction per week (approximately 3 hours per day).
How many students attend Summer Camp? Where around the world do they come from?
Approximately 100-120 students from 12-15 countries attend our camp each year. Around 50% of Campers come from Latin America.
How long is Summer Camp?
You may either choose a 3- or 4- week session. The duration of 4 week camp = 29 days (28 days + 1 day arrival) and 3 week camp = 22 days (21 days + 1 day arrival).