- Campers are required to pay all fees by May 1st of the registering year. A CAD$250.00 non-refundable registration fee is included in the fees.
- All cancellations require written notice submitted to Bronte College and are subject to the terms below:
- Cancellations prior to May 1st of the registering year will receive a refund of fees paid, less the CAD$250.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- Cancellations between May 1st and May 31st of the registering year will receive a refund of 50% of the fees payable, less the CAD$250.00 non-refundable registration fee.
- Cancellations made after May 31st of the registering year will not be eligible for a refund.
- Refunds will not be granted:
- After the camper has acquired Visa approval from the Canadian Immigration Authority.
- If the camper is removed by Bronte College as a result of a disciplinary action. In addition, any fees associated with changing a flight ticket or purchasing a new ticket due to the removal will be the sole responsibility of the student and/or family.
- If the camper voluntarily withdraws from Bronte College
- Students unable to obtain a valid student visa or visitor visa to enter Canada to join the summer camp will receive a refund of the fees paid, less the CAD $250.00 administrative fee. To request a refund, the student must contact the Admissions Office and arrange to return all original Bronte College documents, as well as the original rejection letter from the appropriate government authorities.
For international payments Bronte College has partnered with PayMyTuition by MTFX. PayMyTuition is simple and easy to use. Simply choose your preferred payment method – bank transfer or credit card – and receive detailed instructions.
Follow the step by step instructions to begin your transfer. Please ensure to make your payment before the transfer date. To make a payment to Bronte College click here
Additional Information on PayMyTuition by MTFX:
Kindly wire funds directly to the school’s account and please add CAD 20$ for the bank surcharge. The banking information is as follows:
c/o Bank of Montreal
6605 Hurontario Street, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L5T 0A4
Account No. 1028-098
Transit No. 38582
Swift Code: BOFMCAM2
Please drop-off a Bank Draft or Cheque, in person, at the Business Office payable to Bronte College.